- 2 Tbsp. Starwest Botanicals Organic Psyllium Husk Powder
- 4 large pastured eggs
- 8 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour (70 g)
- 1 medium zucchini (160 g), finely grated
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp. organic apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup filtered water
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 3 tsp. non-aluminum baking powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Grease a sheet pan.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut flour, baking powder, herbs, sea salt and psyllium husk powder.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, apple cider vinegar, avocado oil, water and shredded zucchini.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix with an electric mixer on medium speed to fully combine.
- Grease hands and scoop dough out by golfball-sized mounds.
- Roll gently and place on baking sheet. (I left mine round, but you can flatten a bit or make into sub rolls if you’d like)
- Brush with avocado oil and transfer to oven. Bake to golden brown and hollow when tapped – around 45 minutes depending on size.