- For the pizza crust:
- 2 tablespoons organic cream cheese
- 1 ½ mozzarella organic cheese
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 2 large eggs
- For the toppings:
- ¼ cup sugar-free marinara sauce
- ½ cup organic mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. (Do not substitute for tin foil as dough will stick.)
- Add 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons cream cheese to a microwave safe, medium size bowl. Microwave on medium heat for 90 seconds, stirring the ingredients in the bowl halfway through to properly melt all ingredients.
- Stir in coconut flour and 2 large eggs into the bowl and mix thoroughly with a fork. Knead with your hands until mixture becomes dough, about 2 minutes.
- With your hands spread the dough on the baking sheet, creating a round shape giving the crust about ¼-inch thickness.
- Using a fork, poke holes into crust all over multiple times to avoid bubbles.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Spread ¼ cup sugar-free marinara sauce onto the crust creating an even layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of mozzarella cheese onto the pizza.
- Place 8 slices of pepperoni evenly.
- Return the pizza back to the oven for 10 more minutes or until the crust edges and cheese toppings are golden brown.